Plain English Conditions
- I run this website as a hobby and can’t afford to be sued so the information is supplied on an ‘All Care and No Responsibility‘ basis.
- If you use information from this web site….. acknowledge it with a link back to this site.
- If you see a photo, or anything else, from your website that’s not properly acknowledged then tell me and I will do something about if.
More Formal Conditions
If you continue to browse and use information from the anewhouse website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of the anewhouse website is for private general information and use only. It is subject to update without notice.
- The anewhouse website does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is copyright. This material includes , but is not limited to, the text and graphics Reproduction is prohibited without permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide additional information. Anewhouse.com.au have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Laws of Australia.